“Treating you on a personal level is at the heart of HealthStream. We confidentially listen, understand, discuss and then quickly progress your issues towards resolution.”
Bhavesh Mistry, HCPC, MCSP, Director
At HealthStream we help to manage:
- Back and neck problems such as sciatica, lower back pain, neck pain, headaches and whiplash.
- Sports injuries such as muscular strains and ligament sprains.
- Orthopaedic problems such as rehab after fractures and joint replacements.
- Advice, exercises and treatment for arthritic conditions, mobility issues, movement optimisation and alignment concerns.
Types of treatment
According to your condition, our therapists may use varying treatments such as:
- Massage and Other Soft Tissue Techniques.
- Dry Cupping and Gua Sha.
- Joint Mobilisation and Manipulation.
- Exercise and Rehab Therapy.
- Craniosacral Therapy.
We also have trusted links with specialist practitioners covering acupuncture, homeopathy, sports massage, ayurveda and other complementary therapies.
What does it mean to be Chartered Physiotherapists?
The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) regulate health and care professionals in the UK and were set up to protect the public. This means that health and care professionals registered with us are genuine and meet national standards. You may see these health and care professions in an NHS clinic, privately, at home, in hospital or at school.
For further information please visit: www.hpc-uk.org
The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) is the professional, educational and trade union body for the UK’s chartered physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and support workers.
For further information please visit: www.csp.org.uk
Physio First represents the interests of self-employed private physiotherapists. It was originally formed as the Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice (OCPPP), later becoming Physio First. Members gain access to one of the most valuable business tools in private physiotherapy practice today, get business advice, professional support, evidence-based marketing reports, special product discounts, CPD courses, invitations to national and regional events, networking opportunities and regular news updates.
For further information please visit: www.physiofirst.org.uk